Today’s episode is an interview with America’s Productivity coach: Michelle Prince.
As a best-selling author, Zig Ziglar Motivational Speaker, business owner of multiple companies, wife of 15 years and mother of two young boys, Michelle Prince had to learn the art of juggling her personal and professional life successfully.
In this episode, Dr. Matthew Norton speaks with Michelle Prince about:
- Michelle’s connection with Zig Ziglar
- The importance of taking action in Michelle’s own personal story
- How discontentment can move us in a positive direction
- The one change you can make tomorrow to change your life
- Why you need to get clear on your purpose
- The business value of writing a book
- How to identify the overlap of your passion and experience
Don’t forget to stick around after the interview for the Mindfluence Revolution Success Challenge of the Week
You can connect with Michelle Prince on:
Website – http://www.michelleprince.com/
Did you enjoy the show? Let us know in the comments section below and share with others who might enjoy as well!
We would also be grateful for a rating & review in iTunes – it will help others find this great content!